Ad-hoc action projects
Reopening date: June 30, 2020
Requested contribution of ACF funding: between 1.000 and 5.000 EUR:
Available indicative budget for AHA projects: 215.000 Euros
Remaining budget available: 181.588 Euro
Project maximum funding rate: 100 % of eligible expenditure.
Project duration: 1 – 3 months
Deadlines for submission of project proposals: until August 24, 2020 or until the available funds are exhausted.
Opening date of the application process starts on August 3, 2020 and selection of project applications will take place on monthly basis as follows:
|Deadline for monthly submission in 2023– Projects received between dates will be considered on specified Selection Committee meeting||Selection Committee meeting dates|
|November 24 – December 22||January 16|
|December 23 – January 24||February 7|
|January 25 – February 21||March 07|
|February 22 – March 25||April 07|
|March 26 – April 22||May 06|
|April 23 – May 23||June 07|
|May 24 – June 23||July 07|
|June 24 – August 24||September 07*|
* Due to the use of annual leave, the meeting of the Selection Committee will not meet in August.
This Call for proposals has been designed to provide financial support for Croatian CSOs active in one (or more) of the Programme Priority Areas
- Democracy, active citizenship, good governance and transparency,
- Human rights and equal treatment through combating any discrimination on the grounds of racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation or gender identity,
- Social justice and inclusion of vulnerable groups,
- Gender equality and gender-based violence,
- Environment and climate change.
and whose social impact supported by the Call will contribute to at least one of the Programme Outcomes:
- Strengthened civil society watchdog/advocacy role;
- Increased support for human rights, rule of law and good governance;
- Strengthened democratic culture and civic awareness and engagement;
The main purpose of the Ad-hoc Action Call is to support civil society organisations and civic initiatives when urgent responses are needed either to tackle immediate challenges (e.g., pressures on civic space and incidences of hate speech) or to seize very specific windows of opportunity for influencing public opinion and policy process through various forms of citizen participation and public action including campaigning and advocacy, legal, communicational or other.
Under the Call for Ad-hoc Action projects, the Programme will support immediate civic action as a rapid response to an urgent situation or identified problems, within the Programme’s Priority Areas (see section Focus of the call, page 10) that affect citizens and/or the CSOs.
Proposed actions need to justify the need for a rapid response and the organizers’ ability to react quickly, in a way that open avenues for the solution to the identified problem, threat or opportunity arising in the urgent situation.
Under this Call, each individual organization can receive the maximum of 3 grants in the role of lead applicant. There is no limitation on the number of grants received in the role of project partner.
Overview of contracted projects by April 27, 2023
|Remaining budget available on April 27, 2023||33,783 €|
CHANGES: 08/11/2020 – on p. 27 corrected the minimum number of points that the application must meet in the category “Relevance and importance of the project” (from 7 to 18); 07/22/2020 – Change the contact email address to support applicants
Info workshops for potential applicants:
- July 8, 2020 – online workshop
- July 15, 2020 – online workshop