Matchmaking online Event for the Active Citizens Fund in Croatia Friday, 24th April 2020
Online Matchmaking Event for ACF in Croatia will take place on Friday , April 24th from 12 to 14 o’clock (Central European Time)
The Matchmaking Event was prepared in close cooperation of the Fund Operator for Croatia with the Norwegian Helsinki Committee and the Icelandic Centre for Human Rights.
Although primarily planned for 2nd April in Zagreb, the online platform ZOOM will help us to remotely participate in this Event.
The aim of the Matchmaking Event is to motivate and facilitate bilateral cooperation between civil society organizations (CSO) from Croatia with CSO from donor countries (Island, Norway and Liechtenstein). Already existing partnership is encouraged to upgrade and new ones to emerge!
The Event will enforce exchange of lessons learned/best practices for the bilateral cooperation in areas of human rights, democracy, gender equality, social justice and vulnerable groups.
This Event is related to Call 1 for Ad hoc Action funds and for Call 2 for Large projects. You can find more information on the following link: https://acfcroatia.hr/en/calls-for-proposals/
Almost twenty organisations have already expressed their interest in bilateral cooperation and partnership. This event will enable to deliver and discuss information on the current condition of the civic sector in Croatia and in Donor States and to further discuss planned and /or recommended activities that may empower their target groups as well as the civic sector in each country.
We may open space for a few more participants. If you are interested, please register by sending an e-mail to email@example.com by 22 April 2020.
The working language of both parts is English.
If you have any questions or remarks, please do not hesitate to contact Marina Škrabalo from Foundation for Human Rights and Solidarity – SOLIDARNA at firstname.lastname@example.org or Branka Kaselj from Community Foundation Slagalica at Branka.email@example.com
Matchmaking meeting’s agenda
Introduction – 15 minutes
• Presentation of FO, FMO and focal point NGOs in Norway and Iceland,
• Short overview of the purpose and functioning of bilateral cooperation in ACF Croatia
• Overview of expressions of interest (ppt presentation, listing all NGOs that have expressed interest)
Small Group exchanges organized into parallel thematic sessions – 45 min
• Participants are asked to express their preference for participation in thematic session, by means of an online poll available on Zoom
• Note: in case of interest, it is possible to organize two rounds of 30 min thematic sessions, so that each participant can take part in than one thematic exchange
Conclusion – 15 min
• short feedback from small groups and clarification on next steps in partnership development
Reserve time: 15 min – in case more time is needed for technical clarifications or small group exchanges